The Lazlo Report is the overall thoughts of Lazlo T. Hofstedder after watching the world go around each day and watching how people act toward each other, not only in his life but in all of society, today , yesterday and how it will effect the future.

NOTE: The Ads on this site DO NOT necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Author or the Writers of this site. If you disagree please contact Google Ads and not this Webmaster. Thank You.

Tuesday

A Declaration of Independence to All and to All a Goodnight

No, not goodbye to you, my loyal fans of The Lazlo Repot, that’s not what I mean at all. While I have been a bit busy as of late and missed a few posts here and there I have no plans as of yet to stop producing my blog. No, It’s the blood suckers and the hanger-on’s in my life that I’m talking about ever since the word of God found came inside of me and brought forth such an energy that frankly Mrs. Hoffstedder and I have enjoyed good luck ever since and we are not looking back to find out who is trailing behind us. Fuck’m

(remember Jesus doesn’t speak English)


For way too many years, too many than I want to remember, she and I have taken care of one person or another in our personal lives and it has effected us dramatically. Remember we have been living together for 25 years and married for 22. Be it a girlfriend of one of my children to one of her relatives or in the last several years it’s been my children or her niece but the point is that we have had someone else in our lives for over twenty years. That’s someone else living in our home folks besides Mrs. Lazlo after our children have grown up.

To make matters worse we were the sort of people that would help anyone because we knew that some day it would be our turn and the Lord would pay us back for our hard work and dedication to him. Well, we feel that the time has come and we’re taking it.

We’ve sold my old vehicle to my wife’s brother for little money since that’s what he has, and I bought myself a new car for the first time ever. We will never again take in someone to live with us here at our home, we are finally a couple again and it feels good. The only one other than my wife that I have any sort feelings for is my niece who has a multitude of problems. Not to say that this fine upstanding little teenager doesn’t deserve to be shipped back off to her crack-head mother, who lives in Las Vegas and probably only wants the girl to come there and become a call girl too, because she does, but her life has been torn between two parents that had little or no education, the mother of the child did drugs and had sex in front of her at such an early age that this was a prerequisite to her training later in life, she now lives in poverty (or so she thinks) and to make matters worse she is an exact copy of her rude and crude, foul-mouth mother.

She is so out of control that she has called the police on her father for supposedly hitting her when all he did was to threaten her. She not only tells him to “Go ahead and hit me I’ll just have you thrown in jail again” that she now tells him that “she’s glad to be going to Las Vegas where her mother’s boyfriend will be her new father”; daddy is more like it. I hate to say it because she’s only fifteen but a hearty good ridden to a problem that will haunt him for many years to come. This is the same sweet child that we tried our best with for over nine months with when her brother went to jail. I spent hours coming up with ways of working with teachers and projects here at home trying to bring her grades up, it’s all now a waste of time, well I hope not. I hope some day she remembers us.

Our twenty-five year old son also took us down a similar path but not with such evil varsity. His was just plain old fashioned laziness mixed with pot smoking, beer drinking and loosing jobs so we were stuck with a perpetual looser or so we thought. One day, not too long ago, he was told that if he was lying about having a job to not even to come home that day. Well we haven’t seen him in over seven months and we’ve made it clear through his so-called friends that he is not welcome to move back in with us. We were however looking for him for the first four of those months and once we found him we were just content in knowing that he was alive and was not in jail. Imagine how a parent feels that their child just bails one day after living with them for years. Years of buying yourself cars that get broken by your son. Years of loaning them hundreds upon hundreds of dollars knowing that you don’t really want to be paid back you just want to be thanked by a little help around the house but never get any even though you’re disabled. Years of paying all their bills, years of having gone through their kid in jail and the shit that goes with that, taking them $20 a week, him getting beat up and then one day just up and leaving and having no contact for no reason except that this twenty-five year old is a spoiled, lazy, selfish son of a bitch who didn’t learn those traits from me.

For the sake of the boys and because I thought there was some sort of legal reason I never spoke of my divorce before but when I divorced I took custody of my two sons because my fist wife said she wanted her own life and didn’t have time for the boys in hers; with good reason too, I didn’t want to let my boys find out what an asshole their mother was.. I lived in a one bedroom apartment in Palm Desert, California with the woman I left her for. I had caught her sticking her finger down her throat to make herself throw up when we argued and then would say “see how upset you made me”. She was also a terrible mother who didn’t like changing diapers and made me do it all the time, which I didn’t mind since they were my own children but all the time, come on!
I had had enough and left. Shortly after she literally dumped the kids on our doorsteps one weekend and I had no choice but to file for custody.

When my present wife and I moved back east the first wife and I made an agreement that I would let the boys finish their schooling out at her house and in the summer they would hop on a plane and move back with Mrs. Lazlo and I. That was the third to the last mistake I made concerning her, actually taking the word of this woman because she was lying through her teeth. During the prior three and a half years this woman paid me a sum total of $10 and a $10 poker chip from Laughlin Nevada for child support. I was within my rights to sue her for child support but I didn’t and that was the second to the last mistake.

After I got all moved in and set up with a job back her it was ready for my sons to move here too. To make a long story short, she waited until six months until the day to file abandonment papers to tell the court that I had just left them there in California with her and wasn’t coming back. That Bitch! Nothing was further from the truth and I hopped on an air plane to California where I met with an attorney who advised me to go to Indo court, get my custody papers, to take a CHP with me, and go over and get my kids. Because I didn’t want to use the police in a custody battle with her and I chickened out, and I suppose she was betting on that. I regret that to this day, however I did that for my son’s sake and I don’t regret that.

What I do regret is that they were raised by a pot smoker and a woman who didn’t really want them anyway she just didn’t want me to have them. Although my oldest son is a really nice boy now, is married to a very nice young lady and is headed in the right direction, she had his head full of all sorts of bullshit and unfortunately still has a grasp on him with him living in California. Not to say that he isn’t his own man because he is and that’s great. I could never be more proud of a son than I am of him. I’m just worried, as any father should be, that my ex-wife will somehow fuck up his marriage to my new daughter in law and that would be such a shame since they are such a nice couple and she is so nice.

I would have also never raised my younger boy to be a sneaky pot smoker which he learned when he was young because he was hyper active but his punishment was to be locked into his room for it, just for being hyperactive. Now when I was a teenager I used to be just as rambunctious but I wasn’t locked into my room for days on end like he was. He in turned to sneaking out his window and seeking out fellow trouble makers and smoking pot and hash just like his step-father did. He later told us of these stories. When I was his age and I was feeling this way my mother and father would find things for me to do instead of locking me into a room. This is also what I would have done instead of my ex-wife.

But other than the $22,000 that we lost in trying to keep our sons that we eventually had to pay my father back for, the last mistake that I made was in court. Good or bad, win or loose I will not apologize nor will I give that woman the satisfaction of thinking that there is any arrears coming her way; in fact I told the Judge that he could “contempt me until the cows come home but I won’t pay her a dime” but that isn’t it. No, my mistake was calling her a bitch in the arbitration that they make you do in a custody trial. The mediator was a woman and as soon as I asked why she had to be such a cold hearted bitch about everything, my case was lost. I had no chance from that moment forward. There was monitored visitations set up, the whole shebang.

However I got the last laugh because when both of my boys turned eighteen they both moved back east with me and told me that they never wanted to live with her anyway so I was happy. The only drawback from this is that my ex-wife has not returned a phone call nor an email concerning the boys well being in over twenty years and it further proves that she is not a mother she is just an old bitter man hater that has now gone through her second marriage, countless boyfriends and so many fake illnesses that some have came full circle and she is using the same ones again.

This is the complete opposite of my present wife of over 22 years that I adore and I buy flowers celebrating Wednesdays at times. She may have her small quirks but I love her even more with them than I would without them. Like I side however these are all things that are far behind us and we are not looking back. With the new love of Jesus Christ in my heart, the new car in the driveway and the two of us being a real couple again, life has changed for us and I refuse to others bring us down like they have before.

See ya later hanger on’s, blood suckers and the rest. We won’t be your stepping stone any longer. We may be your friend, we may give you advice, we may even point you in the right direction but don’t ask for much more than that because otherwise you’re asking us to be rude and that would not only be unfair to you but it would be unfair to us, even more so.

That’s the Lazlo Report for February 13, 2007

No comments: